- We would love to hear from you if you want to join us. Whether you wish to dance, or to be a musician.
- Whether you are a seasoned dancer new to the area, or have never even seen a Morris dance before, we would love to hear from you.
- Our current members range from 16 to 70. As long as you have the enthusiasm we would love to hear from you.
- Come and watch us dance out and have a chat with any member of the team, or come to a practice and join in
- We hold practices every Thursday evening from September to April, currently at St Michaels and All Angels, St Michael’s Rd, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3AW. Practices start at 7.45pm and end at 9.45pm.
- If you would like to join us for practice, then come and talk to us on a dance out, or contact Alastair.